Muladhara Chakra, the root center, is the home of our security and survival. It manages our stability and grounding. This flow moves at a gentle pace and includes stable and sturdy postures. You are welcome to modify or omit as needed.
- In The Stillness by Liquid Mind
- Earth – Solo Piano by Brian Crain
- Mother (Ft. Xavier Rudd) by Trevor Hall
- The Earth Prelude by Ludovico Einaudi
- In The Garden by Van Morrison
- Footprints by Tommy Emmanuel
- Shelter by Ray LaMontagne
- What A Wonderful World by Tony Bennett & KD Lang
- Gently Down by Liquid Mind
**This was filmed during the COVID-19 crisis in the US. I’m offering it as a free class, but would greatly appreciate it if you would pay it forward. Please, if you have the means, purchase a pass or a gift card from your local yoga studio. If you are unable to support your studio monetarily, please consider giving them a positive review, sharing a post or recommending their services to a friend.
This flow is designed for established yoga practitioners, but the slower pace and variations offered may make it accessible to beginner yogis. Practice only if you are fit to do so. Always choose the right level of challenge for you.