Anahata Chakra, the heart center, is the home of love. It manages the giving and receiving of love to ourselves and others. This is flow includes some shoulder opening, be cautious if you have injury or concern. You are welcome to modify or omit as needed. In honor of this energy center approach this practice from the vantage of personal care.
Add a little music to your practice with this heart inspired playlist.
- We Hold Peace in Our Hands by Liquid Mind
- Pastel Memory by Brian Crain
- This Feeling by Alabama Shakes
- Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen
- Conversations in the Dark by John Legend
- Reprieve by Chris Pureka
- Catch & Release by Matt Simmons
- Kind & Generous by Natalie Merchant
- A Sunday Kind of Love by Etta James
- A Dream of Breathing by John Danley
- It’s Always Been You by Ray LaMontagne
- Compassion by Liquid Mind
These classes are being offered for FREE, but I would love it if you would share the love. If you can, purchase a pass or a gift card from your local yoga studio. If monetary support isn’t an option, please consider giving them a positive review, sharing a post or recommending their services to a friend.
This flow includes some modifications and has a gentle pace. So, it may be a good fit if you are newer to the practice of yoga. Established practitioners may enjoy the gentle opening and opportunity for self-care. Practice only if you are fit to do so. Always choose the right level of challenge for you.
#virtualyoga #virtualflow #anahata #giveandreceive #heartcenter #heart